Thursday, February 19, 2015

News PocketMine-MP

PocketMine Forums




Site/Blog Closing 

We are closing because there is a lot of errors using blogger so we reopened the site please click the link that says New Site In Beta thx for supporting are blogger.


shoghicp                            
Hello everyone!
Sorry for the delay on making this post, but I waited until a few things were ready before writing it :)

As most of you will know now, I was hired by Mojang to work on Minecraft: Pocket Edition. The same day the announcement was made, I got lots of questions from people asking about PocketMine and its future. Don't worry more, I'll still be working on it!

PocketMine's ownership is still in my hands and the rest of the PocketMine Team, and everything will be same as before. I'll have less time to work on it, but that shouldn't matter for most of you. It's not affiliated with Mojang, even if I'm working there. As for the code, PocketMine was written from the scratch, not...

No comments:

Post a Comment